Monday, June 30, 2008

We'll Be Back in Business in No Time

Welcome back to Penn State Minutiae where we cover the College Football season with a distinct interest (and slight favor) of Penn State. Last year when I started this blog I did not anticipate how hard it would be, coming up with material each day along with the long season makes this the hardest non-job I've ever had. As the season is fastly approaching (61 days!) I will begin to issue my season previews of the top 25 as well as the Big Ten, I'll see you all in August.

2 comments:

bernard n. shull said...

hi mate, this is the canadin pharmacy you asked me about: the link

Peter Robert Casey said...

Hello there,
I am Peter Robert Casey and I am a basketball columnist. I have initiated an idea to create a sports blogroll where bloggers from all sports disciplines could participate. All you need to do is to add my blog link to your blog and i'll do the same. That way, we could have a mutual partnership and we could refer visitors to each other's blog.
Please let me know if you would be interested.

Your's in Hoops,
Peter Robert Casey
http://www.peterrobertcasey.com